TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our guarantee is simple: You must be 100% satisfied or your money back on our soap products. (Orders of 25 bars and up, 10 bottles and up, orders for resale, any form of wholesale pricing, and very high quantity orders are excluded from our money back guarantee and all sales are final and returns not accepted.). All soap orders are shipped out within 3 business days of order placement with the exception of orders 25 bars and over/10 Bottles liquids and over which are shipped out within 7 business days of order placement. We strive to ship out our orders even sooner than those parameters. Large wholesale orders may take longer than 7 business days to ship.
How it works: If for some reason you have an issue with any soap we sell, all you do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us your name and when you (original owner only) purchased the item from us. Fully explain the issue. In return we will provide you an RMA# which you will use write on the outside of the shipping package of soap you will be returning. Return shipping costs are your responsibility. Note that we only accept unused unopened soaps in original plastic wrap. Packages returned without RMA# are discarded and with no refunds applicable.
Upon receipt and inspection we will refund back to you the cost of any unused soap, minus any original shipping fees.
Reselling Of Our Soaps
Our soap is only to be used for personal use direct from us through purchase from our website, our eBay store, our Etsy store, through an approved Wholesale purchaser, or through an affilate approved by us. Any other resale use is strictly prohibited.
Additional Shipping Information
Orders are shipped only after receipt of full payment and any information we request to fulfill the order. All U.S. orders are shipped USPS Flat Rate Priority, no exceptions. Large wholesale orders may be shipped via other venues, our choice. Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico orders are shipped USPS Priority Mail, no exceptions. Canada and all other International orders are shipped USPS Flat Rate Priority Mail International, no exceptions. Customs and/or brokerage fees may be applicable for out-of-country deliveries and are the responsibility of the buyer. All items are shipped from our workshop in Connecticut.
Links to Third Party Web Site
OldWhippersnappers.com may provide hyperlinks to third party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. OldWhippersnappers.com does not control third party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to third party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site. OldWhippersnappers.com does not endorse, recommend or approve any third party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. OldWhippersnappers.com will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright 2018 OldWhippersnappers.com. All rights reserved.
No person is authorized to use, copy, or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics.
OldWhippersnappers.com and other trademarks and/or service marks (including logos and designs) found on the Web Site are trademarks/service marks that identify OldWhippersnappers.com and the goods and/or services provided by OldWhippersnappers.com. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of OldWhippersnappers.com.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
Any claim relating to Old Whippersnapper's web site or products shall be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The materials appearing on Old Whippersnapper's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Old Whippersnapper's does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Old Whippersnapper's may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Old Whippersnapper's does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
OldWhippersnappers.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE. PRODUCT SUPPORT IS PROVIDED TO ORIGINAL PURCHASER ONLY WITHOUT EXCEPTION.
Messaging Terms & Conditions
You agree to receive recurring automated marketing and informational text (e.g., SMS and MMS) messages from old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps, including text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when joining or any other number that you designate. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Msg & Data rates may apply. Message frequency will vary. old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent. Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Reply STOP to cancel. After texting STOP you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP keyword command and agree that old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Mobile Phone Number Change
In the event that you change or deactivate your mobile phone number, you agree to notifyold-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you are experiencing any problems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This message program is a service of old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps, located at Vernon, CT US.
- General. In the interest of resolving disputes between you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps in the most expedient and cost effective manner, you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps agree that any dispute arising out of or in any way related to these messaging terms and conditions ("Messaging Terms") or your receipt of text messages from old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps or its service providers will be resolved by binding arbitration. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, may allow for more limited discovery than in court, and can be subject to very limited review by courts. Arbitrators can award the same damages and relief that a court can award. This agreement to arbitrate disputes includes all claims arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms, or your receipt of text messages from old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a claim arises. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU ANDold-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT.
- Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps will be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act and the Commercial Dispute Resolution Procedures and Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (collectively, "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA"), as modified by these Messaging Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules and filing forms are available online at www.adr.org, by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879, or by contacting old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-mankly-soaps. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- Notice; Process. If you or old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps intends to seek arbitration, then the party seeking arbitration must first send a written notice of the dispute to the other party by U.S. Mail ("Notice"). old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man address for Notice is:Leonard Wells, Attn: Chief Executive Officer. The Notice must: (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute; and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). You and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps will make good faith efforts to resolve the claim directly, but if you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man do not reach an agreement to do so within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by you or old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps must not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator makes a final decision and award, if any. (e) Fees. If you commence arbitration in accordance with these Messaging Terms, old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps will reimburse you for your payment of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $15,000 or as set forth below, in which case the payment of any fees will be decided by the AAA Rules. If the claim is for $15,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted: (i) solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator; (ii) through a non-appearance based telephone hearing; or (iii) by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In that case, you agree to reimburse old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator must issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the decision and award, if any, are based. You and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps agree that such written decision, and information exchanged during arbitration, will be kept confidential except to the extent necessary to enforce or permit limited judicial review of the award. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees or expenses at any time during the proceeding and upon request from you or old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps makes any future change to this arbitration provision, other than a change to old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps address for Notice, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-man address for Notice, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and old-whippersnappers-natural-handmade-manly-soaps.
- Enforceability. If an arbitrator decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of the limitations of subsection (f) above (addressing class, representative and consolidated proceedings) as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and brought in court. If any other provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.